October 20, 2009

The Beginning

To start things off, I'd like to mention that this story is a work in progress. Only a couple of chapters have been composed but they have not been reviewed yet. I wish I was fast enough to post a chapter every week but I don't know if I can find the time. I'll try my best to keep a steady pace, hopefully it might graduate over time.

I hope I attract a few people with this series. I aim to have a story filled with everything I've collected. I've done quite a lot of research for it, so I'm hoping it'll last.

I guarantee an action-packed journey with amazing battles and amazing sequence of events. I've spent quite some time creating the character's personality traits, I think you'll find it interesting. This story is for those who want to see (read) some action, and aren't afraid of a little profane violence.

Please, take time to get into this series, it may start off a little slow, but it'll pick up pretty quickly soon after.
Hope for the best.

-Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment